Documentation requiredUpdated Sunday March 11, 2018 by Kelly Hoar.
SYFC 2018 REGISTRATION INFORMATION
AYF Football and Cheer Registration Paperwork Requirements for all Participants
You will need to pre-register for the season on-line, and everyone should attend Registration Night (date to be announced). On Registration Night, we will be sizing youth for required gear and collecting the required paperwork for player/s and for any adult who is coaching. For your convenience below is a listing of the forms needed.
RETURNING FOOTBALL PLAYERS/CHEERLEADERS
Please be sure to sign them and fill in/initial any blank areas on these forms.
1. AYF Medical Clearance Form. This is the AYF Form, not the form from the Doctor’s Office. It must be signed and dated by your child’s physician. Please note a physical is not needed, and the doctor’s office should be able to sign this form for you if the annual physical is at a later date.
2. Emergency Medical Treatment, Consent and Info Form.
3. Participation Contract, Tracking, ID-Page 2.
4. Waiver and Release of Liability- Minor.
5. Image Release – Minor
6. Code of Conduct - these needs to be signed by both parent and player
7. Concussion/ Brain Injury Form
8. Absentee form for CHEER ONLY
9. Last report card of the year
NEW FOOTBALL PLAYERS/CHEERLEADERS
1. All the Forms Listed above PLUS
2. An Original Birth Certificate Copy only please
1. Waiver and Release of Liability- Adult
2. Image Release -Adult
3. Code of Conduct
4. You must pre- register online and complete the background check and upload a photo, to be considered
5. Background Check, to be considered
7. Head Coach and 1 Assistant coach must be CPR/AED certified-- We will provide class if needed in June/July 2018
8. AYF Coaches Certification -provided by AYF DUE July 2018
9. Seahawks Certification – provided by AYF Due July 2018-----Football coaches ONLY
If you have any questions, please contact: Todj Gozdeck @