Documentation requiredUpdated Thursday April 27, 2017 by Kelly Hoar.
SYFC 2017 REGISTRATION NIGHT INFORMATION
AYF Football and Cheer Registration Night and Paperwork Requirements for all Participants
Just a friendly reminder that the SYFC Registration Night will be on TBA from 5:00- 8:00 Located in the Café© of Lincoln Sudbury High School.
You will need to pre-register for the season on-line, and everyone should attend Registration Night. On Registration Night, we will be sizing youth for required gear and collecting the required paperwork for player/s and for any adult who is coaching. For your convenience below is a listing of the forms needed.
RETURNING FOOTBALL PLAYERS/CHEERLEADERS
To expedite the registration process, please print for the registration system and review these forms before Registration Night. Please be sure to sign them and fill in/initial any blank areas on these forms.
1. AYF Medical Clearance Form. This is the AYF Form, not the form from the Doctor’s Office. It must be signed and dated by your child’s physician. Please note a physical is not needed, and the doctor’s office should be able to sign this form for you if the annual physical is at a later date.
2. Emergency Medical Treatment, Consent and Info Form.
3. Participation Contract, Tracking, ID-Page 2.
4. Waiver and Release of Liability- Minor.
5. Image Release – Minor
6. Code of Conduct - these needs to be signed by both parent and player
7. Concussion/ Brain Injury Form
8. Absentee form for CHEER ONLY
9. Last report card of the year and all final documents are due by July 7th,
Please mail or drop off to TBA
DO NOT email or give to coaches or ask coaches questions about paperwork; they have nothing to do with this!!!
NEW FOOTBALL PLAYERS/CHEERLEADERS
1. All the Forms Listed above PLUS
2. An Original Birth Certificate Copy only please
1. Waiver and Release of Liability- Adult
2. Image Release -Adult
3. Code of Conduct
4. You must pre- register online and complete the background check and upload a photo, to be considered
5. Background Check, to be considered
7. Head Coach and 1 Assistant coach must be CPR/AED certified-- We will provide class if needed in June 2017
8. AYF Coaches Certification -provided by AYF DUE July 2017
9. Seahawks Certification – provided by AYF Due July 2017-----Football coaches ONLY
If you have any questions, please contact: Kelly Hoar @ firstname.lastname@example.org