Downloadable Registration Forms & FilesUpdatedThursday June 13, 2019 byGeorge Mullin.
SUDBURY YOUTH FOOTBALL AND CHEER 2019 REGISTRATION INFORMATION
AYF Football and Cheer Registration Paperwork Requirements for all Participants
You will need to pre-register for the season online, and everyone should attend the registration session on Saturday June 15th at the High School. At the registration session, we will be sizing youth tackle players for gear and collecting the required paperwork for all players and for any adult who is coaching. For your convenience below is a listing of the forms needed.
For step by step instructions on how to obtain the forms download the file at the bottom of this page.
RETURNING FOOTBALL PLAYERS/CHEERLEADERS
Please be sure to sign them and fill in/initial any blank areas on these forms.
1. AYF Medical Clearance Form. This is the AYF Form, not the form from the Doctor’s Office. It must be signed and dated by your child’s physician. Please note a physical is not needed, and the doctor’s office should be able to sign this form for you if the annual physical is at a later date.
2. Emergency Medical Treatment, Consent and Info Form.
3. Participation Contract, Tracking, ID-Page 2.
4. Waiver and Release of Liability- Minor.
5. Image Release – Minor
6. Code of Conduct - these needs to be signed by both parent and player
7. Concussion/ Brain Injury Form
8. Absentee form for - CHEER ONLY
9. Last report card of the year
NEW FOOTBALL PLAYERS/CHEERLEADERS
1. All the Forms Listed above PLUS
2. An Original Birth Certificate Copy only please
1. Waiver and Release of Liability- Adult
2. Image Release -Adult
3. Code of Conduct
4. You must pre-register online and complete the background check and upload a photo, to be considered
5. Concussion certificate - copy in paste into browser
6. Head Coach and 1 Assistant coach must be CPR/AED certified - We will provide class if needed in July/August 2019
7. AYF Coaches Certification - provided by AYF DUE July 2019
First time football coaches (Head or Asst.) must take the Coaching Youth Football The AYF Way
All returning coaches must take the AYF/AYC refresher course
8. Football Education Unit 4 - Coaches Tackle Course - TACKLE ONLY
Click registration button - scroll down and click on unit 4 - Coaches Tackle Course
Watch the Hawk Tackling Course Video
Pass the course assessment and print the certificate
If you have any questions, please contact:
Geroge Mullin - firstname.lastname@example.org