Downloadable Registration Forms & Files
UpdatedThursday July 22, 2021 byGeorge Mullin.
SUDBURY YOUTH FOOTBALL AND CHEER 2021 REGISTRATION INFORMATION
AYF Football and Cheer Registration Paperwork Requirements for all Participants
You will need to pre-register for the season online, and everyone should attend the registration session on Saturday June 19th at the LS Stadium Field. At the registration session, we will be collecting the required paperwork for all players and for any adult who is coaching. For your convenience below is a listing of the forms needed.
For step by step instructions on how to obtain the forms download the file at the bottom of this page.
RETURNING FOOTBALL PLAYERS/CHEERLEADERS
Please be sure to sign them and fill in/initial any blank areas on these forms.
- AYF Medical Clearance Form. This is the AYF Form, not the form from the Doctor’s Office. It must be signed and dated by your child’s physician. Please note a physical is not needed, and the doctor’s office should be able to sign this form for you if the annual physical is at a later date.
- Emergency Medical Treatment, Consent and Info Form.
- Participation Contract, Tracking, ID-Page 2.
- Waiver and Release of Liability- Minor.
- Image Release – Minor
- Code of Conduct - this needs to be signed by both parent and player
- Concussion/ Brain Injury Form
- Absentee form for - CHEER ONLY
- Last report card of the year
NEW FOOTBALL PLAYERS/CHEERLEADERS
- All the Forms Listed above PLUS
- An Original Birth Certificate Copy
- Final Semester report card from 2020 school year
- Waiver and Release of Liability - Adult
- Image Release - Adult
- Code of Conduct
- You must pre-register online and complete the background check and upload a photo, to be considered
If you have any questions, please contact:
George Mullin - email@example.com